Sunday, October 12, 2014

WINNER!!!

Happy Sunday!! I have been out of town for several days this week and just remembered that I have a WINNER to announce!

Mr Random.org has made his selection of the winner of the Winter Princess image and the Layered Snowflakes Die Set...

And the WINNER is.....


Congratulations, Shari!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know you have claimed your prize and send me an email with your mailing information before Tuesday (10/14) at 8 AM so that I can get your package in the mail right away.

Hugs to all!!

4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Big congrats to Shari being the lucky winner here. Please enjoy your prize hun, it´s awesome.

Carole Pollard said...

Well done Shari Love and Hugs Carole x

Shari said...

Oh wow I'm so happy to have won this amazing prize-thank you! I have emailed my info to you ;)

Shari

D- said...

Congrats Shari.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot