Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WINNERS!!!!

Hello, everyone! I hope the past several weeks has been much more pleasant for you than it has been for me...Gosh!!! I had the oral surgery to extract two molars and a bone graft and shield with about a pound of stitches (it feels like) and have been back a couple of times for stitch removal in my mouth. At least I was in the twilight zone so I didn't know what was happening UNTIL the feeling started to come back...EEEEEK!!! Then if that was not enough, last Tuesday I had to go for my check up at the Cancer Center, and was informed that I had to be at a hospital in Asheville on Wednesday for yet another twilight time for some unmentionable surgery. Believe me, two knock out sessions within a month and the resultant aftershock has kept me out of commission and missing in action for these past few weeks!! BUT, things are finally beginning to look up!!! Whew!!

But I need to let Mr Random.org name the two winners from my last posting...so here you go...



Congratulations, ladies!! Please leave a comment on this posting and send me your mailing information so that I can get your prizes to you right away. I hope to hear from you before Saturday, December 20 at noon ET!

I will be back tomorrow with a project and a nice SWEET STUFF so I hope to see you then! Thank you for your sweet comments and your visits. Big hugs!!


12 comments:

Glennis F said...

Sorry to hear that- I hope things have settled down a bit now

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! Thank you, Jacque! Very excited about the win! And congrats to the other winner as well! But so sorry about everything you've had to endure for the past couple weeks. I had no idea. I hope you are not in a lot of pain from these procedures. That's a lot to go through in such a short time.

I am off now to send you an email with my mailing details. Feel better soon!

Danielle Champagne said...

Yesssss! thank you so much Jacque! very happy to win. I am sorry to read about your surgery, and pain. and hope that you will be top shape for Christmas. thank you so much again. xoxo

New Creations said...

Congrats to winners, Happy Dancing Kitty!
So sorry to read about your surgery and pain. Hope you will feel better soon, with all my Christmas wishes!

Margo said...

Hi Jacque,
I haven't been in blogland much the past weeks (months), so sorry to read you're not feeling well !
Sending you a big 'get better soon'-hug fromacross the ocean !
Hugs
Margo

Maryann Laursen said...

So sorry to read, that you´ve had such a hard time Jacque, and I really hope, it´s only going to be much better now. I´m definitely sending a biig hug and Get Well soon from here, that´s for sure.
And a big congrats to the lucky winners here too. Please enjoy your prizes ladies.

Anne said...

Glad you on the mend now Jacqui.
Anne x

theCook said...

Oh no, sorry to hear the past weeks have been bad... Hoping the next weeks will be much better!

Lisa Minckler said...

So sorry to hear about all of that but it's great to hear from you again. Big hugs and congrats to the winners!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winners! Hope you feel well soon!

Sol said...

OMG.. That sounds Horrible!!. Hope you are getting better and finding strength to do some Zumba soon!!. Sending you BIG hugs and Big Wishes for Good Health for the Future!!.. Hope you get a Wonderful Christmas!! and A Fantastic New Year!! Big Hugs from Norway!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

So sorry you have been feeling so poorly...glad you are on the mend. Congrats to the winners!